Link Aadhar card to ration card is must process, with the help of the TNPDS Official website we can link our Aadhar card. In case if you haven’t linked your mobile number with ration card refer to this guide.
Recently, the government started to combine Aadhar Card with your Ration Card. This scheme is introduced to stop and reveal so many ration card frauds in the country. By these frauds, actual ration card holders are not enjoying the benefits of Ration Cards.
The Project of linking Aadhar card to ration card has already been started in many states like Gujarat, Maharashtra, Arunachal Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh (UP), West Bengal, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Bihar etc and So on.
Linking of Aadhar Card to Ration card can be done in the following ways as per now,
As far by now, these are the possible ways in which your Aadhaar Number can be linked to Ration card so that you can avail so many benefits which are rightfully yours.
Online Procedure to Link Aadhaar Card
If you want to link your Aadhaar card with your Ration card online in Tamil Nadu through TNPDS/TNEPDS Or UIDAI, then you must be following the below points carefully.
- Go to the official Aadhaar seeding site https://uidai.gov.in/.
- Click on “Start Now” on the site.
- Enter the current state and respective location of your Address.
- Next is to choose “benefit” from the drop-down menu.
- It can either LPG or Scholarships but select “Ration Card” in this scenario.
- Enter Scheme Name and Ration card number in their respective columns.
- Enter your personal details Name, Email ID, Mobile Number etc.
- You will be sent an OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and submit the form online.
After submitting the application form you will be notified through any Email notification or SMS Notification. Moreover, Just look out for any updates from the UDIAI website.
Offline Procedure to Link Aadhar With Ration
If you are not equipped with Internet services or any Systems, you can prefer this method as you have to do all the work personally. Follow the points carefully as anything may go wrong during the procedure.
- You have to visit the nearest Ration Office in your locality.
- You need the photocopies of Aadhaar card of all your Family members.
- Also get a Photocopy of your Ration card for your safety.
- A Passport sized Photograph of the head of the family is required.
- A linked bank account or even the Photocopy of the Passbook is also required.
- After collecting all these documents, submit them to the Ration Office after filling an Application form.
After submitting the application form, you will be given a reference number so that you can track the status of your Application. Well, of course, look for any updates from the Aadhaar office or Ration office about the Linking.
Link Aadhaar Via SMS Mode
This is another method of linking your Aadhaar to your Ration card Officially In Tamil Nadu or all over the states. Just with an SMS, you can be able to complete your seeding procedure. Send an SMS to 51969 by the below-explained format.
- UID SEED <State Short Code> <Scheme/Program Short code> <Scheme/Program ID> <Aadhaar Number>
- For example, UID SEED AP POSC 1212121 123123123123
If you find this method to be not helpful, then you have to go through the following method which is the only and final method left in the list.
Link Aadhaar Via TNEPDS Mobile App
Now the People in Tamil Nadu state can link their Aadhaar with the Ration cards. The TNEPDS has made the service easily accessible even through website and Mobile Application. Through the TNEPDS App, you can link your Aadhaar to the Ration cards.
- Install the TNEPDS app on your Android or IOS mobile.
- login to your Account with Ration card number and mobile number.
- This app has the ability to retrieve the details of Aadhaar by scanning the QR Code.
- It identifies the QR Code and can update the user number.
- After that fill in the application form filling in all the mandatory fields.
Submit the application by uploading the soft copies of the Proof documents through the TNEPDS App.
This Mobile Application is totally functional in the Tamil Language. It can be downloaded from Google Play store or Appstore.