Ration card bihar list 2018 and procedure to apply for new Rashan in Bihar via online/offline. You can check out the complete information about Bihar Ration card & list 2018 here.
Every ration card holder can also modify/correction the details of their Household members in some certain situations, just like add a name in ration card. SO many services similar to this one are provided by the Bihar State’s Public Distribution System.
Apply for Ration Card in Bihar
The application procedure for the Bihar new ration card & List 2018 is same as for all other ration cards & update 2018 Bihar list.
The following steps are involved in the procedure which is meant to accompany the applicant during the procedure of bihar BPL list. The procedure has been same from 2015 to 2018.
- The application form for new Bihar Ration card should be submitted in a Prescribed form.
- These prescribed applications are available at the nearest TPDS offices in the respective locality.
- These applications are free of cost if the applicant is applying for the first time.
- The application form can be submitted in the plain paper but in the prescribed format.
- The Head of the Family or Spouse is meant to submit the application form.
- You can visit the official website: https://www.bihar.com/AddBlogComment.aspx?BlogContentid=301.
If the applications are submitted intermediates or any workers in form of a bundle or as a Single, they are not entertained by the Office. Along with the Application form the applicant is required to submit the Proof documents which are listed in the below section.
Any modifications in Ration card is done after submitting the application form. It is also provided to the people of the respective citizens in the state.
After submitting the application, the applicant is issued an acknowledgement number with a due date printed on it. The applicant can obtain Ration card after duly signing in the assignment register maintained in the ration card office.
The status of the application is checked with the help of the Acknowledgment number which will be provided to the applicant after submitting the form. If any acknowledgement number is not given to the Applicant, he/she can demand it at the office
Bihar List of Commodities for BPL Ration Card
Under the 2015 Minimum Common Need programme of Government of India, The Targeted Public Distribution System(TPDS) of Bihar state will provide food and food grains to the poor families in the states.
The above-mentioned food needs are provided to the families at subsidized rates who are economically backward in the particular states. Visit the Official Website here: https://www.bihar.com/AddBlogComment.aspx?BlogContentid=301
Commodities are supplied at the fair price depots which should follow the norms as prescribed under the Prevention of food adulteration Act and Rules listed in 2016.
- The commodities covered under the minimum needs are Rice, Sugar, Wheat, and Kerosene.
- Under the rules of TPDS, only BPL families are entitled to receive Sugar at subsidized rates.
- Depending upon the availability the APL cardholders get the Rice and wheat at a scale of fixed rate, unlike BPL.
- Ration cardholders subject to restrictions imposed by State Government the kerosene is issued.
Latest 2018 Bihar BPL list has been officially available on State PDS Bihar site. Where you can choose the location of a particular district and get to know whether your name has been added in that 2018 list or not.
Documents Required for Applying for Ration Card
The documents are meant to be submitted along with the Application form as to verify the applicant as the Respective state’s citizen such as Bihar Resident and should be living in the state for some years.
For example and to approve him/her to provide the applicant with Benefits/Services provided by the Bihar State Government.
- Three passport-sized photographs of the applicant
- Proof of residence: Copy of any of the following documents showing the residence address of the applicant
- Valid driving license.
- Voter Identity card.
- Latest Income certificate.
- Extract of the Electoral Roll.
- Any other documents that may prove the applicant’s residence.
If the applicant doesn’t possess any of the above documents then a local enquiry is conducted by the authorities by the Food Inspector so that to approve the applicant to be the bonafide resident as mentioned in the application form.
If the authority is not satisfied with primary proof then the applicant can submit secondary proof. All the details regarding the Bihar Ration card can be found in the official website in here https://www.bihar.com/AddBlogComment.aspx?BlogContentid=301
For any doubts related to the Ration card Bihar about the process of application, or correction, deletion of name, add name, list, documents required. Then you can leave a comment here at the end of the post.