Telangana TS ration card download, status, correction. The following procedure will help you out how to apply for new telangana TS ration card online has been shared below. If you have any doubts do leave a comment here at the end of the post we do help you out related to TS Ration card online.
For the residents of Telangana state, the government provides Ration cards to their citizens who are backward economically. By these Ration cards, the people of the Telangana can enjoy the exclusive benefits and services provided by the state government to the Ration card holders. Digital Ration Card is also being provided to the people of India.
The home needs such as Sugar, Rice, Kerosene and wheat provided to the ration card holders at very low prices. These commodities may vary from citizen to citizen as Ration card can be provided to all categories of people in the community. You can be able to have all these benefits with Smart Ration Card which is of Tamil Nadu State.
The Ration card can be considered as the legal document provided by the government to its citizens through which the government can provide its services to all the ration cardholders. There will be different ration cards based on the annual income of the family. The rations and subsidies also vary from card to card.
According to Public Distribution System(PDS) of Telangana State, the ration card issued to the people in Telangana state is classified into three categories as mentioned in the below points namely,
- Above poverty line (APL) card for those people whose annual income is more than Rs.10,000/-.
- Below poverty line (BPL) card for those people whose annual income is below than Rs.10,000/-.
- Antyodaya card (AYY) card for those people who don’t have any stable income.
Download Ration Card In Telangana
Candidates who had applied for the new Ration card or for a modified ration card can download the Ration card from the Food Security website of Telangana State. The ration card can be downloaded either by the Online procedure or by the offline procedure. Both services are provided by the Telangana Government to its citizens.
Candidates who wish to get Ration card offline can follow the below steps to download the Ration card.
- Visit the nearest MeeSeva centre in your locality.
- Obtain the ration card from the officials in the office.
- Fill out the application form with appropriate details.
- Attach all the relevant documents to the application form before submission.
- Attach a proper passport-sized photograph to the application form.
- Ensure if the filled details are correct and then submit the form with prescribed fee.
The above procedure can be followed by any candidate to get the Ration card for any category. The documents submitted should be scanned copy of original documents. If any fake document is submitted then the application will get rejected.
If the candidate has internet services then he/she can download the Ration card from the online portal of the Telangana’s Public Distribution System. The following steps can easily be followed and executed by any candidate in order to download the Admit card.
- Visit the Telangana’s Public Distribution System official website.
- Click here https://epds.telangana.gov.in/FoodSecurityAct/ to visit the above page.
- Click on “FSC Search” on the top of the column.
- Click on the Ration card search in the drop-down list.
- Enter the details to view the ration card.
Then the Ration card is viewed on the following page. Click “Download” at the bottom of the Ration card to download the Ration card. You can get a printed copy of the Ration card by pressing “CTRL+P“.
Also know the information about,
- Modification of Ration Card in India.
- You can apply for a Smart Ration card of Tamil Nadu.
- You can also Delete a name from the Ration card.
Telangana Ration Card Status Enquiry
The candidates who had applied for the Ration card can check the application status of the Ration card on the official website itself. The applied Ration card maybe a new one or also maybe a Modified one. The status checking procedure for both cards are same and are detailed in the information below.
- Visit the Telangana PDS Website.
- Click on “FSC Search” and then “Ration card Search” in the list.
- Enter the Ration card details.
- Then click “Check Status” in the below of the login section.
Then the status is showed on the following page with all the details of the ration card so to verify if it is his/her Ration card or not.
Ration Card Correction In TS
In the cases of Ration card details modifications, the candidate has to apply for the modified ration card either by the Online method or by the Offline method. In both methods, the candidate has to fill an application form to apply for Data Corrections.
Online method of applying for the Correction of the data of the Ration card is well explained in the steps below.
- Visit the MeeSeva or the official website of TS EPDS.
- Obtain the Data Correction form from the website.
- Click here http://tg.meeseva.gov.in/DeptPortal/Meeseva-Applications.html to visit the page of TS EPDS>
- Fill the Applicant details in the form.
- Followed by the corrections needed to modify in the Ration card.
- Then fill in the details of the member whose details are to be modified in the existing ration card.
- Then check the box for the Proof documents that you are going to submit with the application form.
- Fill in the Proof Document Number and sign the declaration at the end to complete the Application form.
The similar process is applicable to the offline procedure of applying for the Modification form for the Ration card. Offline method to apply for Data Corrections in the Ration card is share and explained below.
- Visit the nearest MeeSeva Office of the Telangana State and obtain the Data Corrections form.
- The form is same as the form we discussed in the above procedure.
- Fill in all the details with correct information.
- Attach the documents required for the Verification of the Data corrections form and the details in it.
- At last, submit the data corrections form to the officials in the office.
The above image shown, displays the list of the Proof documents that can be admitted to submitting them to the office along with the Data modifications form. Other than documents in this list are not acceptable.
The members’ addition to the ration card is required and mandatory in every household as the ration of subsidies are provided according to the Household Ration card data listed on the PDS. If a new child is born, adopted and any new person enters the family by marriage. For all reasons, the process of adding names are explained below.
- Visit the nearest MeeSeva office in the locality.
- Fill in all the required details on the form.
- Attach proof or liable documents to the member addition form.
- Submit it to the office itself.
- Visit the official website of MeeSeva of Telangana State government.
- Then download the application for member addition from the website portal.
- Click here http://tg.meeseva.gov.in/DeptPortal/ApplicationForm.pdf to download the Addition form directly.
- Fill in all the required details in the member addition from with correct information.
- Then fill in the informant details with existing Ration card number for future verifications.
- Attach the documents such as a Birth certificate or Marriage and Member deletion from Ration card certificate as proofs.
- Upload it to the website.
In both the cases, the forms submitted by the applicants are verified and validated by the officials and authorities. Then the Ration card is processed and delivered to doorstep if the candidates have mentioned the delivery mode to the resident address.