EPDS Telangana TS ration card download 2019, status, correction, Application forms PDF 2019. The following procedure will help you out how to apply for new EPDS telangana TS ration card.
For the residents of EPDS Telangana state, the government provides Ration cards to their citizens who are backward economically from EPDS Telangana list.
According to Public Distribution System(PDS) of EPDS Telangana State, the ration card issued to the people in Telangana state is classified into three categories as mentioned in the below points namely,
- Above poverty line (APL) card for those people whose annual income is more than Rs.10,000/-.
- Below poverty line (BPL) card for those people whose annual income is below than Rs.10,000/-.
- Antyodaya card (AYY) card for those people who don’t have any stable income.
If you need to know any more information related to TS Ration card leave a comment here.
List Of Application Forms PDF For TS Ration Card
Here we cover the list of application forms from meeseva in order to apply for new ration through online/offline. Just download the application form fill it and visit nearest Meeseva center.
The Process Of Apply:
- Download the application form or visit nearest meeseav center.
- Fill up the details and required documents.
- Attach a photography and family photo if necessary.
- Submit and get acknowledgment number to track the status.
If you already have a ration card and looking out for download, check status, guide for addition, deletion & correction scroll down to read the guide about TS Ration Card.
Download Ration Card From EPDS Telangana
The ration card can be downloaded either by the Online procedure or by the offline procedure. Both services are provided by the Telangana EPDS Government to its citizens.
If the candidate has internet services then he/she can download the Ration card from the online portal of the Telangana’s Public Distribution System. The following steps can easily be followed and executed by any candidate in order to download.
- Visit the Telangana’s Public Distribution System official website.
- Click here https://epds.telangana.gov.in/FoodSecurityAct/ to visit the above page.
- Click on “FSC Search” on the top of the column.
- Click on the Ration card search in the drop-down list.
- Enter the details to view the ration card.
Then the Ration card is viewed on the following page. Click “Download” at the bottom of the Ration card to download the Ration card. You can get a printed copy of the Ration card by pressing “CTRL+P“.
EPDS Telangana(TS) Ration Card Status Enquiry 2019
The candidates who had applied for the Ration card can check the application status of the Ration card on the official website itself. The applied Ration card maybe a new one or also maybe a Modified one.
The status checking procedure for both cards are same and are detailed in the information below.
- Visit the Telangana EPDS Website.
- Click on “FSC Search” and then “Ration card Search” in the list.
- Enter the Ration card details.
- Then click “Check Status” in the below of the login section.
Then the status is showed on the following page with all the details of the ration card so to verify if it is his/her Ration card or not.
Ration Card Correction In TS EPDS 2019
In the cases of Ration card details modifications, the candidate has to apply for the modified ration card either by the Online method or by the Offline method. In both methods, the candidate has to fill an application form to apply for Data Corrections.
- Visit the MeeSeva or the official website of TS EPDS.
- Obtain the Data Correction form from the website.
- Click here https://tg.meeseva.gov.in/DeptPortal/Meeseva-Applications.html to visit the page of TS EPDS>
- Fill in the Proof Document Number and sign the declaration at the end to complete the Application form.
The similar process is applicable to the offline procedure of applying for the Modification form for the Ration card. Offline method to apply for Data Corrections in the Ration card is share and explained below.
- Visit the nearest MeeSeva Office of the Telangana State and obtain the Data Corrections form.
- The form is same as the form we discussed in the above procedure.
- Fill in all the details with correct information.
- Attach the documents required for the Verification of the Data corrections form and the details in it.
- At last, submit the data corrections form to the officials in the office.
The above image is shown, displays the list of the Proof documents that can be admitted to submitting them to the office along with the Data modifications form. Other than documents in this list are not acceptable.
The members’ addition to the ration card is required and mandatory in every household as the ration of subsidies are provided according to the Household Ration card data listed on the PDS. If a new child is born, adopted and any new person enters the family by marriage. For all reasons, the process of adding names are explained below.
- Visit the official website of MeeSeva of Telangana State government.
- Then download the application for member addition from the website portal.
- Click here https://tg.meeseva.gov.in/DeptPortal/ApplicationForm.pdf to download the Addition form directly.
- Fill in all the required details in the member addition from with correct information.
- Then fill in the informant details with existing Ration card number for future verifications.
- Attach the documents such as a Birth certificate or Marriage and Member deletion from Ration card certificate as proofs.
- Upload it to the website.
For More Information about TS ration card comment here or contact us.