The MPPGCL or the Madhya Pradesh Power Generation Company Ltd. at Sarni, Madhya Pradesh has recently released an official notification regarding the recruitment of a few job posts. The job position of Trade Apprentices will be filled up in this recruitment exercise.
Candidates who are interested to apply for the said job posts can go ahead and read the whole article to know more about the application procedure, the eligibility criteria, the age limit etc.
|1.||Organization||Madhya Pradesh Power Generation Company Ltd.|
|2.||Total Number Of Vacancies||209|
|3.||Last Date To Apply||31/12/2018|
Job Type & Complete Details
In this section of the article, all of the important details will be mentioned in a tabular form. Rest of the information will be explained below that accordingly.
|Sl. No.||Job Outline||Details|
|1.||Location||Sarni, Madhya Pradesh|
|2.||Job Type||Trade Apprentice|
|3.||Educational Qualifications||Detailed Below|
|4.||Age Limit||18 – 25 years as on 01/01/2018|
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||209|
Differentiated Number of vacancies:
As specified in the table above, there are a total of 209 vacancies that are up for grabs in this particular recruitment drive. All of the vacancies with the respective numbers are mentioned below:
- Mechanical Engineering (Degree): 6
- Mechanical Engineering (Diploma): 4
- Electrical Engineering (Degree): 4
- Electrical Engineering (Diploma): 3
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering (Degree): 1
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering (Diploma): 1
- Fitter: 50
- Welder: 25
- Electrical: 50
- Machinist: 15
- Painter Civil: 10
- Wireman: 10
- Turner: 5
- Product Mechanic: 10
- Diesel Mechanic: 15
Educational Qualifications Complete Info:
The candidates who interested in applying for the above-mentioned job vacancies need to make sure that they are complying with the given educational qualifications given below:
- Candidates who are applying for the Engineering Posts must have completed their Degree/Diploma accordingly from the relevant trade.
- Candidates who are applying for the Trade Apprentices posts must have an ITI certificate in possession from the relevant trade from SCVT/NCVT Institute.
The upper age relaxation claims are available for the candidates from the reserved categories. Follow the Official Notification for more information.
There is no application fee for the said job application.
How To Apply
In order to apply successfully for the job posts specified above, you need to follow a few steps very carefully. Those are as follows:
- Visit the official website to register yourself as an Apprentice: http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in/Pages/Apprenticeship/ApprenticeRegistration.aspx
- Fill out the form correctly
- Finish the registration and take a print out of the submitted form
- Note down the Acknowledgement or Registration Number
Last Date: 31/12/2018