Odisha ration card status and village wise list 2018. If you have no idea how to apply for new rashan card in Odisha then this guide will help you out.
We also cover about ration card list village wise odisha.
- Apply Duplicate Ration card online
- Ration card correction/modification details
- Delete or add name in ration card
The commodities that are sold in Odisha at subsidized prices in the ration shops are:
- Flattened Rice
Here, in this article, we will discuss the various technicalities of the Orissa ration card status and list, the procedure to apply, ration card list village wise in odisha.
Odisha Ration Card Status
The Odisha ration card status of your application process is very easy to check for. Currently, there is no real way to check for the same online. However, your application receipt at the end of the process will help your cause.
- Find the nearest FSCW office in your district.
- Approach the enquiry counter at the office.
- Check your application status with the help of the Acknowledgement Number.
- Leave happily or sadly.
The checking of the status of your application form won’t take more than a minute or two.
So, make sure you approach the right individual to get your application status checked. In case the official is behaving weirdly or trying to drag you into corruption, just handover that note.
Unless you have good power in the society or know someone from the office who can help you out faster than Indian men last in general.
Never try to outsmart the officer in charge since they have unusual powers which are indescribable.
Ration Card List Village Wise Odisha
The Ration Card list of Odisha is a very simple affair. You can get hold of the information of each and every ration card holder within a matter of moments if you know about the specific details of their locality.
The official website for the Odisha Ration Card List is as follows: https://www.pdsodisha.gov.in/TPDS/Reports/RationCardListReport.aspx. The website would look like this:
The three most important details you need to know to search for a particular ration card entrant are:
- Fair Price Shops(FPS)
After entering the credentials correctly, you will be redirected to the list of people enrolled for the same.
Once again, search for information that you want specifically. Don’t go all gung-ho and keep stalking one after the other.
Odisha Ration Card Apply
In order to apply for the Orissa Ration Card, you need to follow certain steps. Below, we will discuss in detail about how to effectively apply for the Odisha Ration Card under the new rules that were applicable from 2013 onwards.
- Download or get the application form online.
- Fill out the form without any mistakes.
- Attach supporting proof documents along with your application.
- Submit the same at your nearest Ration Shop or FSCW Department Office.
- Collect the Acknowledgement Number Receipt before leaving.
The official website link for downloading the Ration Card Application form is as follows: https://www.foododisha.in/Download/NFSA.pdf.
Fill out the form accordingly without committing any mistakes.
The downloadable application form would look like this:
The application form is in the Odia language. For the English version of the application form, head to your nearest district office of the Food Supplies and Consumer Welfare Department.
Attach the necessary supporting documents along with your filled out application form. After segregating all the papers accordingly, submit the same at your nearest Ration Shop or the Food Supplies and Consumer Welfare Department office.
Collect your Acknowledgement number receipt from the counter. Keep the same for your future references. You can use that to track the status of your application form.
- Families staying at rented places.
- Families depending on alms/begging.
- All the families belonging to the Primitive Tribal Groups.
- Widow-Pension holders from either State or Central Governments.
- Member of the family who has 40% or more disability as per the government rules.
These few criteria are enough for a member or their families to get a ration card allotted from the state government of Odisha.
- Member of the family with a registered vehicle in their name.
- Any member of the family with a Mechanised Agricultural Equipment in their name.
- Member is an employee of State Government, Central Government, Corporations and other Statutory Boards.
- Urban families with a member earning more than 15000 per month.
- Rural families with a member earning more than 10000 per month etc.
Supporting Proof Documents
- A Proof of Identity: PAN Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhaar etc.
- Proof of Address: Bank Passbook, Rent Receipts, Electricity Bill, LPG Bill, Landline Bill etc.
- The Proof of Birth: Birth Certificate(for minors), Voter ID(for Majors)
- Necessary passport sized photographs.
Food Supplies & Consumer Welfare Department,
Odisha State Secretariat,
Tollfree Number: 1967