TNPDS Provides SMS Services to all those people who held a Ration Cards. To access these SMS Services you should have Linked your Mobile Number with your Ration card during filling the application form.
If your Mobile Number is not linked with your TNEPDS Tamil Nadu Ration card then you have to go through the section of the article, where the procedure to link your Mobile Number to Ration card is shared.
The following are the advantages you can have when you linked your Mobile Number to your Ration Card
- You can able to your Family Card or Ration card details.
- You can see address details linked to your Ration Card.
- You can see the record gaps and register new grievances.
- You can also send a request your Family Card details through online.
- You can see the details off your Family Members listed in Ration card.
- You can see the number of their family members.
- You can either view registered comments or post new comments.
- You can also see their licensing sales transaction details.
In recent days, Public Distribution System has introduced a new Service that you can get a new Smart Ration card just by showing an SMS received on their registered mobile number.
Benefits of TNEPDS SMS Services
TNPDS SMS Services are very much useful when you are accessing any of the Ration card services through the online website. Following are the benefits of SMS Services provided by the Public Distribution System (PDS) of their respective states.
- You can login into your Ration card account through the OTP received to your Mobile Number.
- You can register complaints regarding the Ration card services by sending an SMS.
- You can also access all the Gurudev Services by sending the Code to 9980904040.
- You can Send SMS to know the details of the Ration Stock Availability in Ration shops.
- You can send an SMS request to correct your details in your ration card.
- Venues to get Smart cards are informed to you by Sending an SMS.
These can be benefits of SMS services if you have registered your Mobile Number to your ration card.
Register Your Mobile Number
Registering Mobile Number to you card will give an access to so many services provided by the PDS of the State Government.
- Visit your State’s PDS official website portal.
- Click on “register/update mobile number” on the homepage.
- Enter the Aadhaar number of the household on the following page.
- Also fill in the details ration card number, the name of the household and New Mobile Number.
- Check the columns if the details are perfectly filled or not.
- Click on the “Save” button below of the details section in the page.
- For Tamil Nadu – https://www.tnpds.gov.in/home.xhtml
Your details will be verified and then the details will be updated to your Ration card. You will also get a confirmation SMS to your registered mobile number informing all SMS services available to your Ration card.
You should all those columns as per shown in the above image. You should be careful while registering your mobile number so that you won’t do any mistakes during filling your Mobile Number and other details.