Kerala ration card 2022 – Get to know the ration card status in kerala 2022 & search your name in list 2022 online. Also, know the Kerala renewal process for your National Food Security Card online.
Except for the respective websites, almost all ration cards work equally alike, starting from their application to renewal & status, search/correction everything in 2022. Ration Card Correction, Status, Apply and also search is discussed in this article.
There are four different types of Ration cards available for the general public in Kerala, as like in every state of the country:
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana
- Non-Priority Subsidy
The Civil Supplies Department of the Kerala Government has propelled an online system for submission of application forms in 2022.
An appellant has to use the ‘Citizen Login’ on the Civil Supplies website to reach the service.
After filling in all the details online in Malayalam, a print out of the form has to be deposited along with the appropriate documents at the Taluk Supply Office (TSO) for verification. Once the verification is done you can track status of Application.
Kerala Ration Card Apply Online 2022
Application for NFSC through online has been stopped as of now. However, it is assumed that it will be back in a while.
To apply for ration card online in Kerala 2022, visit Kerala Civil Supplies website and register as an applicant. Before you fill up the online registration form, read the following instructions carefully:
- Fill up the user details and proffer the registration form.
- Click on the ‘Activate Account’ button to activate the account.
- Log in to the website using the user id and password that you have entered in the registration form. https://nfsa.kerala.gov.in/E-Rcms/index.php/c_login_dept.
If you don’t have a NFSC, three functions will be made available to you (Issue of new Ration Card 2022, Non-Inclusion Certificate and Non-Renewal Certificate).
Click on the ‘New Application’ link. Fill up the application form with appropriate data.
- Upload all the necessary scanned documents only in PDF format with size less than 250 KB in the application.
- Go through your data once more before submitting.
- Take a printout of the application form, which you have submitted, for future reference. Note the application number and date.
Submit the original documents, application printout and the application fees including the cost of the ration card to the Taluk Supply office (TSO) for verification and processing.
You will receive a token number after accepting the application by TSO.
Kerala Ration Card Status 2022
After Submitting the NFSC New Application 2022, you will be given a receipt with a reference number. With the use of this Reference Number, you can be able to check your kerala ration card status. Just follow the below Steps for the Status Enquiry.
Kerala Ration card status 2022 online & Information related to it.
- Go to the official website of Kerala Food and Supplies Department.
- Login with your credentials.
- Click on the “Status of Ration Card” link.
- Enter the Reference number.
The Status of your card will be displayed on the following page with all the required details. It will be delivered to the address as mentioned in your Ration Card application form.
GO through the Ration Card Search procedure in below.
Kerala Ration Card Renewal 2022
Renewal of NFSC is quite easy process, here we cover the step by step information on how to renewal your card. Locate the nearest NFSC Shops where you will get your renewal form.
- Approach the nearest Shop
- Take the renewal form and fill it up.
- Get the filled up form along with a Proof Document of yours.
- Submit the same to the shop and collect your token/acknowledgement number.
The possible documents which can be submitted to the Shop as proof are as follows:
- Existing Ration Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- LPG (Gas) Connection Consumer Book
- KSEB Current Bill
- KWA Water Bill
- Bank Account Pass Book etc
The phone numbers to be in touch with regarding this very issue are mentioned down below:
Toll-Free Numbers for Ration Card renewal: 1800-425-1550 / 1800-425-1967.
Control Room Numbers: 949-599-8223 / 949-599-8224 / 949-599-8225.
However, it is advisable that you make yourself personally present at the Taluk Supply Office or the respective Ration Shop to get your job done easily
. Also, the procedure of Kerala Ration Card Number Search is mentioned in below.
Correction of Ration Card in 2022
The usual method of getting your Ration Card corrected is as follows:
- Approach the nearest Taluk Supply Office (TSO).
- Obtain the correction form.
- Enter the details accordingly.
- Fill up the new input value wherever you want to change.
- Submit your form along with the required supporting documentation for your claim.
- Take a note of your acknowledgement number or token number.
- Use the same number to track your application’s progress status.
The process is really simple. Approach your nearest Taluk Supply Office. It is extremely beneficial if you have a known person in the office for getting your work done smoothly, not at all joking.
Ration Card Number Search in 2022
If you are interested and in need to know your Number Search just follow the below steps to know the Beneficiary Details as listed in the Ration Card 2022, this will be helpful to get duplicate card.
- Visit the Civil Supplies website of Kerala Government.
- Click on the “E-POS” under the Services section on the Homepage.
- You will be redirected to e-pos services website.
- Just click here https://epos.kerala.gov.in/ to avoid above steps.
Click on the “Beneficiary Details” on the menu bar located on the left side of the page. There you have to enter your SRC number.
This SRC Number will be given to you while you applied for new NFSC.
- Enter the SRC number and click “Submit“.
- Your SRC number will be verified and the details are displayed.
- You can know your Kerala Ration Card number from that page.