Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana List and complete procedure on how to apply for this scheme in 2018 and complete LPG Gas connection, documents required for it and procedure to apply.
Under this PM UJjwala Yojana, the Central Government aim to provide LPG Connection to all BPL Category Households, in our Country. The main objective of the scheme is to replace the unhealthy cooking fuels which are mostly used in Rural areas with the more efficient LPG Gases.
In this article, we shared the most information about the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana name list 2018. The main objectives and Eligibility criteria of the scheme are mentioned in this article. Also, you can get to know how to apply for the Pradhan Mantri PM Ujjwala Yojana online.
Ujjwala Yojana List Name
It doesn’t matter to which State you belong, the procedure of finding your Name in the Ujjwala Yojana List Name is quite a common procedure in almost every state. This procedure can be applicable if your name is in the BPL list or the Ges List.
- Firstly, visit the official Ujjwala Yojana List Name website online.
- You will be shown the list of all the States in India in an alphabetical order.
- Just click on your respective state which will redirect you to another page.
From there you can see all the Districts also in the same alphabetical order. But each and every District will be categorized into two areas like Rural and Urban areas. You can also see the count of the applicants who are included in the Ujjwala Yojana List Name.
- Just click on the link under the category “Uploaded on” in the table.
- Based on your area click on the link which is in the Date format.
- You will be redirected to a page where a Zip File will be automatically downloaded.
Once you extract the contents from the Zip File you will able to see the list of all the Ujjwala Yojana List names in that table.
In that list, all the names are arranged in the Tehsil wise. Once you open the file you can get all the information like Tehsil name, Gram Panchayat Name and Person Name from the Ujjwala Yojana List name.
How to Apply for Ujjwala Yojana
The Eligible Applicants from the BPL Households of the Ges list can be able to apply for this Pradhan Mantri Ujwala Yojana.
The candidates have to fill up an application form in the prescribed format with the right information. Follow the below steps to apply for the PM Ujjwala Yojana list 2018.
- The interested candidates can get the application form online or they can get in LPG Outlet.
- This will be a 2 pages application form to apply for the PM Ujjwala Yojana.
- From all the basic to all the personal details are to be filled by the applicants themselves.
Generally, these basic details include the Name, Gender, Address, Contact details like mobile number or email ID and mainly Jan Dhan/ Bank Account number.
And some proof details like the Aadhaar card number or any proof Document mentioned in the application form can be filled.
Note: in the Application Form for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana, the applicant has to mention his/her requirement of Cylinder type i.e., 14.2 KG or 5 KG.
- The new LPG connection will be given to the eligible candidates by the OMCs.
- OMCs are nothing but the Oil Marketing Companies.
- The EMI will be adjusted against the Subsidy amount due to the customer.
The last point is for applicants or consumers who opt for EMI rather than the Subsidy amount. Just be careful while applying for the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana through the KYC Application forms.
These Application forms can be issued for free at the nearest LPG Outlets or as said above, you can download them from the official website of the PM Ujjwala Yojana. Click here to visit the page directly https://www.pmujjwalayojana.com/.
Eligibility Criteria of PM Ujjwala Yojana
All the Eligible Candidates for PM Ujjwala Yojana list of all the Below Poverty Line (BPL) families with the reference of the latest SECC data List or the Ges List. But in here, the points mentioned are the basic Eligibility Criteria required to be eligible for this Scheme.
- The Applicant should belong to the Below Poverty Line (BPL) Family.
- Applicant should be the woman of same family and age above 18 years.
- The Applicant should possess a Savings bank account in any Bank.
- The applicant’s household should not contain LPG connection.
- The name of the applicant or any other family members name should be in SECC List.
The Savings bank account should be in a bank which is a nationalized and should be in our country.
The Applicant’s name should not found in the old SECC List data or the Ges List of the Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs).
All the 5 Crore Eligible Candidates from the Ges List are provided with the LPG connection for free up to three years under PM Ujjwala Yojana scheme.
Just check the Eligibility Criteria before you just dive into filling the application which will be pointless if you are not eligible for new LP Gas Connection.
List of Required Documents for Application
While Submitting the application form, the applicant is needed to provide some proof documents along with the Application form.
So that the authorities have to do some background checking and verification before accepting the application.
- Grama Panchayat or Municipality Chairman authorized BPL Certificate.
- Below Poverty Line (BPL) Ration card.
- Identity Proof Documents such as Aadhaar Card, Ration card, or Voter ID etc.
- Two Passport Sized Photographs which should be taken very recently.
- Bank Passbook.
- House Registration Documents.