Delhi ration card status and download online. Here we cover step by step information on how to download Delhi ration card and check the status of ration card in Delhi.
Before going into the article, we should know that the Ration Card is a Legal Proof Document which is provided by the Government itself.
For new applicants, the Application form and Procedure is done for free. If you lost it, then you have to pay to get another Ration card.
Be careful while filling up the application as a small mistake can be a big one once you get your ration card with mistakes in it.
You can’t be able to use your Ration card elsewhere with mistakes in it. Follow the article and the procedures to apply for a Delhi Ration Card.
Ration Card Online Apply
The Procedure of Ration Card Online apply is quite an easy one if you are having the Soft copies of all the required Documents. With those, you can apply for a Ration Card online with just filling out an Application form. Follow the below steps carefully for Ration Card Online apply.
- Go to the Official website of the National Food Security, Delhi.
- Click here to visit the page https://nfs.delhi.gov.in/.
- On the homepage click on the “Citizen Login”.
- Enter the Details on the following page to login.
If you don’t have an account in it, you can create a new one. Click on the “Sign up” below the login section. Fill up the details in their respective columns and Click on the “Sign In”. Now enter your account details and login credentials to log in to your account.
- After you logged in, click on the “Ration Card Application form”.
- You will be redirected to a page with the online Ration Card Application form.
- Fill in the details in the text columns with correct information.
- Check all the entered details in the application form.
After checking all the details, submit the application form online. But before submitting the Application, you will be asked to attach the proof documents such as Aadhaar Card, Residence certificate, Income certificate etc for verification purposes.
Ration Card Offline Apply
If you are not having any type of Internet services, then it would be best if you visit a nearest Food and Civil Supplies department office to apply for a Ration Card. The procedure is also easier and similar to the above online procedure.
- Visit the nearest Food and Civil Supplies office in your area.
- Ask for the Ration Card application form.
- Fill out the details with the right details.
- Attach the proof documents to the application form.
You are needed to attach the photocopies of the Proof Documents to verify your Residence and Identity mentioned in the application form. See, it is as simple as the above one. But the difference is that you have to do it personally by attending the Ration offices.
Delhi Ration Card Download
Applicants who successfully applied for a Ration Card in Delhi can easily download their Ration Card from online website. But they download once their application has been verified and ready to dispatch their Ration Cards to their Delivery Address.
- Visit the NFS Delhi official website.
- Click here http://nfs.delhi.gov.in/Citizen/E_RationCard.aspx to visit the page directly.
- You will be redirected to a page as shown in the below image.
After that, Fill up all the details such as Ration Card number, Name of the Head of the Family (HOF), Aadhaar number of HOF, Year of birth of HOF, Mobile Number etc.
All these details to be mentioned as per in the Ration Card Application Form.
- Then click on “Continue” below the section.
- You will receive a “One Time Password” (OTP) to your Mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and Aadhaar of any other family member in the following page.
Then your details will be verified and give you access to download your Ration Card in the PDF Format.
You can use that Ration Card as the E-ration card. Take the printout and can use it to procure other Government documents.
Delhi Ration Card Status
All the Citizens in Delhi, who had applied for Ration Card can be able to check the Status of their Ration Card Application online. After submitting the Application either online or offline you will be given a Reference number. You can use that to track the status of your Application.
- Go to NFS New Delhi website by the above-mentioned link.
- Log in to your account with credentials.
- Click on the link “View Application Status” on the menu bar.
In the following page, enter the details like Aadhaar number of any family member, NFS Application ID, New Ration Card number, Old Ration Card number (If you have) etc.
Then Click on the “Search” option. You will be shown the details of the Delhi Status of your Application.
In case if you have any doubts related to Delhi ration card status and procedure to download Delhi ration card, leave a comment here we do help you.