How to check ration card status by aadhar card number, here we will cover step by step information on how to check status online.
We are going to discuss How to check the Status of ration card with the help of the Aadhaar Number.
But for that, your Aadhaar number details should be linked to your Ration card while applying for it. Go through the article, which is also covering the possible methods of Checking the Status.
Linking Aadhaar Card with the Ration card with all the beneficiary schemes including so many services which are provided to specific Ration cardholders.
Without linking with the Aadhaar no family is going to get food and grains to that family household.
Check The Status Of Ration Card ( With Aadhaar)
The Applicant who applied for a new Ration card or who applied for linking of the Aadhaar to the Ration card, they can be able to check the Status anytime they want to.
The procedure explained below will be able to help you to check the status by the Aadhaar.
- Visit the official website of your State’s Food and Civil supplies department.
- Click on the “Status of your Application” or “Application Status” based on State.
- The page will be redirected to a section where you have to enter the details.
Details like your Aadhaar number should be entered in its respective field.
The Aadhar number entered should be the same as the one which was linked to your Ration card.
If you enter the wrong Aadhar number then an error request will be shown as a pop-up dialogue.
- Enter the Aadhaar number, Application ID of NFS (if required) etc in their respective boxes.
- Also, Enter the newly issued Ration card number.
- At last, click on the “Status” under the section.
All the details you have entered are verified and then the Status of your Ration card will be shown on the following page.
If you enter any wrong details you will get an error message and have to follow the procedure again.
this is one of the procedures of checking the Status of your Ration card online through the online portals of Food and Civil Supplies Department of their respective states.
Also get to know the below method which will help you to track your Status when you lost your Aadhaar.
If you have not enrolled for Aadhaar then the Aadhaar card number of any other member of your family will suffice in checking the status of ration card with respective Aadhaar card number.
Check the Status of your Ration Card (Without Aadhaar)
Despite being Aadhar number is declared mandatory to be linked up with the Ration card. In this section, we shared the method to check the Status of your Ration card without the help of the Aadhaar number.
- Visit your respective state’s PDS or FCS Website which is varied from state to state.
- Click on the “Status of your Application” on the homepage under the “Important Links”.
- You will be redirected to a page where you have to enter the details.
But before that, you have to select the “Enrollment Number” instead of the “Aadhaar” on the top. Then you are supposed to enter your Enrollment ID number in its respective column. Also, enter the “Reference Number“.
This reference number will be given to you when you submitted the application form.
This Reference number will be sent to you through SMS to your Registered mobile number when you apply for the Ration card online.
Then click on “Submit” to check out the status of your Ration card online.
Don’t worry you can find the Reference number of your Tamil Nadu Smart Ration card by just follow the below Procedure.
The Tamil Nadu government has started a Helpline Service whose number is 1967 / 1800-425-5901.
You can check the status of your EPDS AP ration card status using AP EPDS Android App as well.
- Download and install the official EPDS AP Mobile App from Google Play Store.
- Open the application and Click on the “Track Application“.
- Enter the “Ration Card number” and Submit it.
If the ration card number entered is correct your ration card status will be displayed on the page with latest updated details.
That’s how you supposed to track the ration card status by aadhar card number, In case if you need more help just leave a comment here at the end of the post.