UP Rashan card list name – has provided online and offline procedures to its citizens who wish to apply for a new Ration card and who need to modify the existing Rashan card.
Here we cover step by step process about UP Rashan card list name and further more details.
Generally, the citizens of UP are categorized as the following,
- Above Poverty Line(APL)
- Below Poverty Line(BPL)
- The citizens under these categories are eligible to apply for Rashan card.
The candidates can apply for UP Rasan card by either of the procedures according to their comforts. Before for applying for one, they have to check their eligibility criteria as to not to get their applications for Ration card Rejected.
By the end of this article, you will know How to Download your Rashan card, How to check the status of your new UP Rashan card list and status online.
UP Ration Card List 2018
UP Rashan card list 2018 online – Government is displayed on the website of the Food and Civil Supplies Department. Only the Rashan Cardholders are listed on that list. Also, the eligible applicants are also noted on that list.
Click on the “Search in List of National Foods Security Act(NFSA)” in the dropdown list under the NFSA Section in the list of services provided horizontally on the home page itself.
While you’re searching for UP Rashan card list 2018 online, if the website won’t load. Visit on another tab or refresh/delete cache.
The following page’s link is also mentioned in this article in the “Download” section of this article on the top.
The details that are displayed on that following page are to be filled by the applicant to view the UP Rashan card list.
The following is the UP Ration card list of the details that are to be filled by the applicant on the page.
- Ration Card Number
- District of the Applicant
- Card Type
- Head of the Family Name
- Father’s name of the Applicant
These details are to be filled and then the candidate has to click on “Find” to view the Rashan card list on the next page. The candidate can take the printout of the 2018 UP Rashan card list or he can save the list as in PDF Format by pressing “CTRL+P”.
For more information about How to Apply for a new Rashan card in Uttar Pradesh(UP) read the section below carefully.
Status of Application
The Government of Uttar Pradesh(UP) provides Services to citizens for them to check their application status of Ration card online.
After submitting the application form of Rashan card to the Food and Civil Supplies(FCS) department of Uttar Pradesh, the applicants are given a receipt or Acknowledgment number. This number can be used to check the Status of your Rashan Card Application Form.
This receipt number or acknowledgement number is used to the track the Rashan card status via online through the official website of Food and Civil Supplies department. Follow the below steps carefully to check the status of the Rashan card online.
- Go to the official site of Food and Civil Supplies(FCS) department of UP.
- Click here https://fcs.up.nic.in/foodportal-en.aspx to visit the official site.
- Click on the “Search in the list of NFSA” in the dropdown list of NFSA.
- This will redirect to a page as shown in the image below.
- FIll in the required details and click “Search” below the details section.
- This will display you the details about the Rashan card status on the following page.
The details show on the above page are meant to be filled by the Ration card applicant if he/she needs to check the Rashan card application status of the respective applicant.
UP Ration Card Download
The UP Rashan card can be downloaded from the official website of UP Food and Civil Supplies(FCS) Department. The applicant has to follow the steps explained below to download the Rashan card through online.
- Visit the official site of FCS by clicking the link mentioned above in this article.
- Click on the “NFSA” from services list on the top column.
- Select the “Eligibility list of NFSA” from the drop-down list.
- Click here https://220.127.116.11/fcs/Food/citizen/Default.aspx to directly view the above-mentioned page.
- The applicant has to select his respective district and town from the list.
- After that, the applicant can be able to see his/her name on the list provided by the Government of Uttar Pradesh(UP).
The candidate has to select the details carefully and had to ensure his/her name was listed in the table. Downloading of the Rashan Card is provided in the same website portal. You can easily download the Rashan card or you can take the print out of the Rashan Card.
How To Apply For Ration card
The Citizen of UP who need to apply for a Rashan Card has to Follow the below steps carefully before he gets to apply knowing nothing.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on “New Rashan Application”.
- Fill in all the required details on the form.
- Attach the proof documents to the application form.
- Attach the proper photograph of the applicant of passport sized.
After all the process, submit the Rashan Card application online and upload the documents to the website itself. The offline procedure is also provided to the citizens of Uttar Pradesh who are not having Internet facilities. They can apply for Rashan Card through Offline Procedure.