Aasara pension apply online & Eligibility criteria, status online. The following guide will help you out on how to apply for telangana Aasara pension.
Telangana State Government has introduced an Aasara Pension Scheme, for the welfare of the poor People.
This scheme was released keeping all the welfare measures and Social safety net strategy as the main objectives of the Aasara Pension Scheme.
In this article, we are going to Discuss the procedure of applying for Aasara Pension, knowing its Eligibility criteria and also the procedure of checking its status online.
This Scheme is meant to protect the most vulnerable sections of the society and also to support people with their daily basic needs.
People who are Old and infirm, People with HIV – AIDS, Widows in a family, Toddy Tappers, Incapacitated weavers etc are provided with the minimum financial benefits to all the above-mentioned categories.
It supports people to lead a life of dignity and social security.
Apply For The Aasara Pension Scheme
The candidate should have to get an Application form to get registered for the Aasara Pension Scheme. Follow the below steps carefully to apply for the Aasara Pension.
- Either visit the nearest mee seva centre or download the form from below.
- Click here https://www.aasara.telangana.gov.in/ to visit the official website directly.
- Obtain the Application form and fill out the required details in the form.
- The details filled are to be correct information and should be as per in the Documents.
- Attach the proof Documents to the Aasara Pension application form.
Download Application Form Online:
After filling in all the details, the applicant or the candidate can submit the application to the Gram Panchayat Secretary or to the Village Revenue Officer (VRO) in the bill collector in the Urban area.
After Submitting through Aasara online portal by Municipal Commissioner and finally by District Collector, Aasara Pension cards are distributed for the relevant category by affixing the passport sized photographs of the Applicant.
Eligibility Criteria For The Aasara Pension
Eligibility Criteria for every category of poor people are explained and listed below. The candidate has to be careful while looking at the category and the Eligibility list under the section.
Eligibility for Widows:
- Age should be more than 18 years during her marriage.
- Should belong to primitive and tribal areas.
- Women should either be widowed, abandoned etc.
- Homeless and should be residing in temporary huts especially in urban areas.
Eligibility for Old Age People:
- Should belong to rural, tribal and remote areas.
- To get the pension, he/she should be 65 years and above.
- The pension is given to all landless agricultural labourers.
- Only one person in the family, preferably woman.
Eligibility for Weavers:
- Should be the only person in the family.
- By profession, the person should be weaving, irrespective of areas.
- Should be of age 50 years and above to get the Pension.
- Households headed by terminally illness members.
Eligibility for Toddy Tappers:
- Should be the only person in the family.
- By profession, the person should be toddy tapping.
- Toddy tappers who aged above 50 years are eligible for this pension.
- Should come from Remote and Tribal areas.
Eligibility for the Disabled person:
- In case of Hearing Impaired, the minimum disability should be 51%.
- Aasara pension is issued to the Disabled Person irrespective of their Age.
- Persons earning their livelihood on daily basis in the informal sector.
- Women headed households with no able-bodied earning members.
Track The Status Of Aasara Pension
After submitting the Application form in the nearest District Collector’s Office, you will be provided with a reference number which can be used to track the status of your Application form for the Aasara Pension Scheme.
Follow the below steps to get the Status of your application.
- Visit the official website of the Telangana state’s Aasara Pensions.
- Log in to the account with the login details provided.
- Once you logged in, click on the option “Know your Status” on the menu bar.
- Enter your Application number and other required details.
The Entered details will be verified and processed and the results will be displayed on your screen. The last updated Status will be shown which will be updated once in a while.
Search your Aasara Card On List
You can easily search for the Aasara Pensioner Details on the online portal. Using this portal you can be able to know all the details of a Pensioner.
Follow the below steps to search for the details.
- Visit the official website of the Aasara Pension online portal – https://www.aasara.telangana.gov.in/SSPTG/userinterface/portal/loginpage.aspx
- Go to the “Quick Search” menu on the top bar.
- Click on the “Search pensioner Details” from the drop-down list.
In the following page, you have to enter the Pension ID, District, name, head of the family, mandal, panchayat etc.
After filling in all the details, you have to click on the “Search” under the section.
Then in the following page, your details are verified and list of the Details will be shown in the tabular format with all the required details in it.
Search the list from state wide here:
That’s how you supposed to find the list of information about your aasara pension list online. For more information about Aasara pension do leave a comment here. We tried to help you out.
List Of Required Documents