Voter Id card status – People who ever applied for new Election Identity card can track the status from official website make sure you must have an acknowledgment number to track the status.
We all knew that Elections are conducted of each five years in India. As a Citizen of India, it is the responsibility to use the right to vote once the candidates get the eligibility for voting. It is extremely important to participate in the Election process. If you don’t know how to apply for one, you can check out other articles on this website.
The Voter ID card is authorized as the identification proof by the Government of India. It is provided to all the eligibility voters using which that they can be able to cast their vote in Elections in India. Each and every eligible Indian Citizen can apply for the voter id card online or offline.
In this article, you are gonna know the Step-to-step guide to check the Status of your Voter ID card Application form.
With the National Voter’s Service portal (NVSP), services like this became easier and quicker than before. Read the article carefully and get to know the procedure of the checking the status online.
How to Check Voter ID Card Status
It is quite an easy procedure to check or to track the Status of your Voter ID card application form. Either a candidate applied for a new Voter ID card or for a Duplicate one, he/she can be able to check the status of the Application form with the help of the procedure explained below.
- Visit the National Voter’s Service Portal (NSVP) official website.
- On the homepage click on the “Click here” button under the “Track Application Status” option.
- You will be redirected to a page where you can get to know the Status of your Application.
- Or just click the link here to visit the page directly, https://www.nvsp.in/Forms/Forms/trackstatus.
- Enter the Reference number or Reference ID in the respective column.
- Click on the “Track Status” button beside the blank column.
Your reference ID will be checked and verified and the Status of your Voter ID Card Application will be shown on the next page with all the details you need to know.
This Reference number will be given to you when you successfully submit the “Form-6” or “EPIC-002” application forms to the Electoral office either offline or online.
After submission of the Application forms, you will be provided with this reference number. Don’t lose it until you get your Voter ID card because this number will help you a lot in tracking your Voter ID card Application status. You may need to show your reference number as proof to get your Voter ID card when it is issued to you.
Search your Name in Electoral Roll
Using the official online website of the National Voter’s Services Portal (NSVP), one can be able to search their name in the Electoral roll. The online procedure of searching for his/her name is been explained below clearly with all the required details.
- Visit the official website of the NSVP.
- Or just click the link to visit directly, https://www.nvsp.in/.
- On the homepage, click on the “Search your Name in Electoral Roll” option on the left side.
- you will be redirected to a page, where you can be able to search your name with details.
- Fill in all the required details such as Name, Age, DOB, Address etc.
- After type in the captcha correctly and click on the “Search” option at the bottom.
Your details will be checked and verified before the details are displayed on your device. All the details entered should be as per registered as in the Voter ID card. Details filled in the application form should be filled in this online search form too.