Ration card details district wise list 2021 – every ration card has its own official PDS website where you can find out the district wise list ration card list village wise 2021 online.
Below we cover about the ration card details district list – All information will be available from respective state wide website under “ration card list village wise” option.
Ration card is a legal document issued by the Central government to every bonafide resident of India.
But the good thing is that the Food and Civil Supplies Department of every state uploads the Ration Card Details District wise list/village wise in their respective website portals.
Now any NFSC cardholder from any district, town or village can easily check their Ration card details district wise online.
Ration Card Details List Village/District – Online
By following the below step to step guide, any Ration cardholder can view the Ration card list details online / ration card details district wise list 2021.
But make sure that you have an uninterrupted Internet connection as this is an Online Procedure.
Every State has a different Food and Civil Supplies department website so make sure that you enter into your State’s Public Distribution System (PDS) website.
- First of all, visit your respective state’s PDS online portal.
- You can either search the list directly or you have to enter the details of your District and all.
- You will see a list of districts of your respective State.
- Click on the Name of your District from the complete list.
On the homepage of the website, you can see the important links to “Eligibility List of NFSA” and “Search the List of NFSA”.
- After selecting your District you have to select either Urban or Rural.
- Now click on your Town Name or your Village name.
- In the following page, you will see the list of the Ration Shops in the name of Shop owners.
- Click on the Number of Ration cards corresponding to your Shopkeeper name.
On the following page, you will be shown the details.
Also, the details of the members are also shown in the information provided.
In some other state’s websites like Andhra Pradesh, you can directly search for your Ration card with the help of the Ration card number.
You can go through this process from the Homepage of the website itself as shown in the image above for ration card details district.
Ration Card Details District – Offline
If you are not having any type of Internet services you can also check the ration card details district list through this offline procedure.
For this, you just have to have a Fair Price Shop nearby you to make this procedure easier. Follow the below steps very carefully.
- Visit the nearest Food and Civil Supplies Department office or any Fair Price Shop.
- Provide your details to the Officials in the FCS department office.
- They will run the search for you by asking your District, Town or Village details.
If it is a Fair Price Ration Shop you visited then you just have to ask the shopkeeper for the list.
He/she will give you the updated 2021 List in which you can search for your Ration card. You can also know the relevant information of your Ration card.
- Once the search is done, the official will provide you with information.
- He/She also searches your name from the Ration Card details list itself.
Just make sure you have given the correct details to the official to know the correct information. As you see that the procedure of Searching the Ration card details is an easy procedure if you have internet facility or any Fair Price Shop nearby.
Search Name in the Ration Card List
The above online procedure is to search your ration card from a whole list of the Ration cardholders categorized as per their districts and towns.
But in this procedure, you just have to fill the details required to get your Ration Card Details.
- If you are a citizen, Visit the NFSA.
- Click here https://126.96.36.199/fcs/Food/citizen/NFSASearch.aspx to visit the page.
- You will find the ration card details district wise 2021 to be filled as shown in the below image.
Just fill out the details in the columns and click on “Search” at the bottom.
You get all the details you required from that page itself.