Goa civil supplies ration card complete guide on how to apply for it and procedure to check status of ration card, renewal, and addition, deletion procedure as well.
Ration card is used as the legal proof document by the citizens in so many states. It always informs and assures the primary identities of a citizen such as a Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Nationality etc. If you want to apply for Ration card in Goa you better read the whole article.
How to Apply for Ration card In Goa
Applying for a Ration card in Goa is quite an easy procedure if you are having all the required documents. Follow the steps of procedure which are explained below with all the full information. This procedure is exclusive to all the citizens who are living in Goa.
- Applicant should visit the official website of the Goa FCS.
- Click here https://www.goacivilsupplies.gov.in/ to view the page directly.
- Click on the “New Ration Card” option on the homepage itself.
- You will be redirected to a page with the online application.
Fill in all the details required in the Goa Ration card application form. The details mentioned should be genuine and right so that your application won’t get rejected.
Details like Taluka and Village to List of Family members covering all of the Personal details of the applicant.
- Fill in all the details with the right information in their respective fields.
- After, attach the proof documents supporting the details in the application form.
- Submit the application form online after checking if entered details are correct or not.
Your Application will be submitted and you will be given a reference number with which you can get track the status of your Ration card in Goa. Knowing the status online is also a simple procedure.
Applying offline for the Ration card is also similar procedure to this online procedure.
The only difference is that you have to fill and submit the application form personally. You can get the forms from the website or you will be provided at the Goa’s FCS Office.
Renewal Of Ration Card
Renewal of ration card is quite easy process., however the ration civil supplies not yet launched online portal for this.
The Goa State’s Food and Civil Supplies Department is also providing the service of the Renewal of the Ration card online and Offline. This procedure will be very much similar to the Applying for a new Ration card.
- Visit the nearby Food and Civil Supplies Department office.
- Collect the Renewal Application form from the officials.
- You just have to enter the minimum details like Ration card number etc.
Reason for applying for the renewal of Ration card should also be mentioned in its respective fields. make sure you enter all the details correctly.
- Attach a photocopy of your existing card to the Renewal Form.
- Attach passport sized photographs of the head of the family to the form.
- Submit the Renewal form to the FCS office.
After submitting the form you will be delivered a Renewed Ration card to your residence address.
- But for the Renewal of Ration card, you have to pay the service charges of Rs.35/- as a fee. The renewed Ration card will be delivered within 15-20 of working days.
Check Status of your Ration card in Goa
If you really want to know the Status of your Ration card just follow the steps which are explained below.
Checking the status of your rashan also quite an easy procedure. But to check the status you should have the reference number which will be provided to you while you are submitting the form.
- Visit the official website with the above-mentioned link.
- Go to the “E-Citizen” option on the menu bar.
- Select the “Know your Ration Card” from the drop-down list.
You will be redirected to a page where the list of all the Eligible candidates who applied for the Raition cards are displayed in a table.
You just have to select the North Goa or South Goa based on your location. Then you will be displayed a list of candidates – search right over there.
Then you will be able to know the last updated status. But to get into that list, first of all, you should be eligible to have a Ration card. And the Eligibility criteria can be easily known either from the website or from the officials in the office.