Rajasthan ration card status 2022 and procedure to apply for new food security card in India 2022 online. The following information will let you know about Apply, Status and other details.
The Rajasthan state government handles its ration cards like every other state government in our country. The official website that takes care of all proceedings and handling of the card 2022 details etc is as follows:
- Eligibility Criteria For Ration Card
- What is BPL Card How to Apply For it
- Documents require for ration card online in Rajasthan
The official webpage would look like this:
In the given box, we have different options such as:
- About the Department
- Right to Information
- Consumer Protection
- Civil Rights Certificate
- Contact Information
These topic headings are obviously given in Hindi but for the sake of the article have been transliterated to English.
Under the “About the Department“, we have:
- Department Hierarchy
- Departmental Work
- Public Distribution System
Similarly, there are other subheadings under the different tabs mentioned above in Rajasthan Food website.
Consumers must go through every tab so as to get to their required query straight away 2022. Or else, they can go for the search box.
The Search box, as given in the picture uploaded above, is at the bottom right corner of the first part of the webpage. Consumers can search for their required query accordingly. They will be redirected to that very webpage if such a thing exists.
Rajasthan Ration Card Status 2022
You can check your Rajasthan Ration Card 2022 status easily. All the people who have applied for the same need to follow this simple procedure.
Firstly, you have to go to your nearest Food and Civil Supplies Department office. While applying for your ration card, there will be a few credentials that will be given to you as a means of future reference.
Those are most likely to be:
- Token number or
- Acknowledgment number.
Get hold of your Acknowledgement number and approach the nearest office as mentioned above. There, you will have to go to the Enquiry desk of the office. Show the receipt of your application to the counter person.
After verifying all the given information, the person can check for the Rajasthan status of your application with the help of your Application Acknowledgement Number. Usually, it takes around 15 days for the whole process to be materialized.
If you think your status is still pending and the process is taking longer than normal, then approaching the Officer in charge will help your cause effectively.
Also, you can check for the same online. The website for the same is as follows: https://food.raj.nic.in/Form_Status.aspx
The web page would look like this:
You enter either of the two given parameters to check for the status of your application. Those are:
- Ration Card Number
- Form Number
Ration Card List 2022 In Rajasthan
In this tab, we will learn about how to check for the list 2022 with the help of entering a few details. Make sure you are using this to check for your own ration card details online.
Don’t steal or grab anyone else’s ration details to check since it is unethical and also illegal.
- Firstly, to check the 2022 Rajasthan Ration Card list, you need to login to the home page of the Food Department Rajasthan: food.raj.nic.in
- Find “महत्वपूर्ण लिंक” tab available at the bottom right corner of the page.
- Click on the “राशनकार्ड रिपोर्ट” sublink.
Another dialogue box will open where you need to click on “जिलेवारराशनकार्डविवरण”.
This will give you the details of the list of districts on ration cards subdivided into the categories of cards allotted. Choose accordingly which part of the district you want to browse through – Urban or Rural.
- For a rural area, select your block, panchayat, and village and click ahead.
- For an urban area, select your Municipal Corporation, Ward No., and FPS No. and go ahead.
- Now, any individual can check for their name in Rajasthan Ration Card List carefully.
- In case if you need it, take a print out of your ration card for future references.
Ration Card Apply In Rajasthan
To freshly apply for a new ration card in Rajasthan 2022, simply you need to be fulfilling a few eligibility criteria. Those are as follows:
- Any applicant should not possess a ration card before applying for a new one.
- Citizens belonging to the economically insecure sections of the society categorized accordingly afterward.
- Couples who have lately gotten married in the state of Rajasthan.
- Applicants in ownership of temporary ration cards or cards past expiry.
Apart from this, there are a few proof documents that you need to have in order to apply for a new ration card. Those are as follows:
- Proof of Address (PoA): Electricity bill, Telephone bill, LPG Bill etc. Rent receipts, if you stay in a rented place.
- Proof of Identity(PoI): PAN card, Passport, Voter ID card, Driving License etc.
- Photographs of the applicant who is about to apply for the ration card.
Once you have fulfilled all of the above-mentioned criteria, just approach your nearby District office of the Food and Civil Supplies Department or any ration shop where the application forms are available.
Fillup the form accordingly and submit the same to the desk along with your supporting proof documents and photographs as mentioned according to the application form 2022.
Note down your Acknowledgement number for future reference to track the Rajasthan Ration Card Status online.
For more information stay tuned!