A Ration card is one of the Legal Documents which will be provided by the Government of India. All the Citizens residing in India for more than 4 years can be able to apply for the Ration card.
This Ration cards in 2022 and their services are provided by the Food and Civil Supplies Department of that respective State Government which will be guided by the Central Government.
In this article, all the details regarding the Application procedure, Download and Correction of the Nagaland Ration card are shared in this article with all the required details. By the end of the article, you will get to know the details of so many services provided by the Nagaland State Government to all the Ration cardholders in the state.
Ration card can be used for many purposes such as to get the subsidised food products from the Fair Price (Ration) Shops. Food products like Wheat, Rice, Sugar, any other spices etc can get for low prices for the Ration cardholders and can also get kerosene and Petrol along with those food products.
How to Apply for Ration Card in Nagaland 2022
Candidates or Citizens of Nagaland can register for the Ration card either by Online or Offline Procedure. Anyone who is applying for the Ration card in Nagaland has to follow the Step-by-Step Online procedure 2022 which was explained below. All the details of the Application procedure are shown in this Registration Guide.
- Visit the official website of the Food and Civil Supplies department of the Nagaland.
- Or Just Click this link to directly visit the Website, https://fcsnagaland.gov.in/.
- Download the Ration card application form from the website.
- Or You could just visit the nearest Food and Civil Supplies Department office in Nagaland.
- Ask for an Application form.
- Fill in all the details in the Ration card application form with right details.
- Ensure if the details entered are correct or not.
After Filling the Application form, attach or upload the Proof Documents for the verification purposes which are mentioned in the below section of the article. These Documents should be attached to the application form to verify and identify the Applicant.
After that, affix the Passport Sized photographs of the Applicant or the Head of the Family to the Application form. Then, Submit the application form to the office after all this procedure.
Documents Required for Applying 2022
The Following list consists of the Proof Documents which are required for the applicant while applying for a Ration card online/offline. Some proof Documents like Proof of Identity, Address Proof are mandatory to attach with the application form while registering for a new ration card or even for a duplicate ration card.
- Aadhaar card.
- Voter ID card.
- Bank Passbook.
- Applicant’s Address proof Document.
- Birth Certificate.
- Passport Size Photographs of other family members.
- Surrender Certificate (if the candidate is already a Ration cardholder).
- Income Certificate of the Head of the Family.
Only photocopies of the Original documents are to be submitted along with the application form. Any fake document is provided along with the application form, your application will get rejected for sure with no doubt. The application form will be verified by the officials before they approve your Application. Once the Application is approved you will receive the ration card within 7-10 working days.
Corrections in Ration card in 2022
Any corrections or modifications in the Ration card can be done through the offline procedure. Any modifications in the details of the Ration card like the Address change, Name Modification, member addition or member deletion can also be done. All these services are provided by the FCS department of the Nagaland.
- Visit the office and ask for Ration card Modification form.
- Fill in all the details along with the modified details directly in their columns.
- All the details should be the right information.
- Submit the proof documents along with the modification form.
After submission of the Modification form, they will verify all your details and also your documents and if they are original and correct then your Ration card will be sent to your nearest Ration shop. No ration card is provided if any malpractice or fake document is provided with the Correction form.