The CG Khadya Ration Card is handled by the Food and Civil Supplies department of the state of Chhattisgarh.
The Food and Civil Supplies Department is a sister setup of the concerned State government’s Public Distribution System. Subsequently, it handles and organised all the rations and transactions related to all the ration cards of the state of Chhattisgarh.
As with all the states, the most important commodities that the Chhattisgarh State Government is supplying is as follows:
- Kerosene etc.
CG Khadya Ration Card Check List
The above-uploaded image is the CG Khadya list or the Chhattisgarh Ration Card list of the first 10 districts on the website. The link for the same is as follows:
There are five different types of ration card in the given list such as:
- Antyodaya Pink(single free)
- Special Pink
Each card is then subdivided into three other groups such as Rural, Urban and then the sum total of the two. Every district’s information is given along with the grand total from the respective districts.
The steps to follow to find the list of ration cards of your desired are is as follows:
- Select your district you want to have a look at.
- Go for the block and ward/panchayat you wish to see for.
- Then go to the locality or village you want to go through.
- Select fair price shops or otherwise to get the complete report of that place.
The uploaded image is a translated page. Hence, the word ‘Yoga’ here means ‘Total’.
As of now, the total number of ration cards allotted to the people of Chhattisgarh are 5790548 or Fifty-Seven Lakhs Ninety Thousand Five Hundred Forty-Eight.
CG Chhattisgarh Khadya Apply Online Procedure
As with most of the states, you can apply for the CG Khadya Ration Card both Online and Offline. There are a few steps that you need to follow to get your thing done online. Here are the steps:
- Download the Application Form Online.
- Fill it up accordingly without any mistakes.
- Attach proof documents supporting your application.
- Submit the whole set at your nearest Ration Card/Public Distribution Office.
Download The Application Form From Here:
Firstly, you need to download the CG Khadya Ration Card Application form online. The link for the same is as follows: http://khadya.cg.nic.in/documents/RationcardApplicationFormat.pdf. The form is in PDF file format.
The proof documents that might be the most necessary ones are as follows:
- Proof of Identity: PAN card, Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhaar card etc.
- Proof of Address: Electricity Bill, LPG Bill, Landline Bill, Rent receipts, if you are staying at a rented place.
- A required number of Passport sized photographs.
- Caste certificate and/or Disability certificate, if you eligible for the same etc.
Check Status Of Application
The ration card that you have applied for comes with a token number of acknowledgement number. It is a tracking related number where you will be able to know the status of your ration card.
The things that you receive after you have successfully submitted your ration card application is as follows:
- Token/Acknowledgement Number
- Receipt of the Application Fee(if applicable)
- Fully finished Application Form, whose photocopy you can save etc.
As of now, there is no real way to know about the status of your ration card’s application online. however, you can do the same offline as well without any hassles. You need to visit your district’s Public Distribution System office.
Any particular district’s Public Distribution System office is located at the District Headquarters or you can easily get information about it by searching online or asking the locals about it.
Otherwise, you can directly contact the head office of the state of Chhattisgarh itself.
Food and Civil Supplies Department, Government of Chhattisgarh,
Raipur, Chhattisgarh – 492002.
The telephone number of the head office of Chhattisgarh is as follows: 0771-2510962
Shopkeeper Ration Cards and Allotments
In other news, you can actually check for the number of commodities that were sold to the public easily. Incidentally, the particulars of same are available on the official website of the CG Khadya Ration Card.
The website link for the same is as follows: http://khadya.cg.nic.in/citizen/Reports/Rationcard_AllotmentReport_New.aspx
The uploaded picture depicts how the website would actually look like, translated from Hindi to English. Accordingly, you will be able to search for the commodities’ transaction on two bases:
- Feed-Center Information.
- Urban/Rural Information.