BC Corporation Loans or Backward Classes Corporation Loans are a sister-initiative led by both the state governments of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana respectively. The main objective of this initiative is to provide basic monetary help to people who are not privileged.
The monetary aspect of it comes with the plan of helping the bright and aspiring students as well as researchers to let them meet their goals successfully, irrespective of their field. Sometimes, with not a lot of backing and financial backdrop, getting a loan is seemingly difficult.
- TSOBMMS – Complete Telanagan Corporation Loans For ST,SC,OBC
- ABOBMMS – AP Corporation Loans For ST, SC, OBC
In such cases, people can avail the loans from the government itself pretty easily. In this article, we’ll study the various statistics and learn how to register ourselves for the loans.
BC Corporation Loans in AP (Andhra Pradesh APOBMMS)
Talking of Andhra Pradesh state government, the authorities have been running the website pretty convincingly. The main aim of the initiative, as discussed previously, is to take care of the educational needs monetarily keeping Backward Class population in mind. The home page of the same looks like this:
The official website link is as follows: https://apobmms.cgg.gov.in/
Now we will learn how to register yourself for the BC Corporation Loan for your educational expenses, be it here or abroad. Follow these few steps to go on with process:
- Visit your nearest BC Corporation Office or MeeSeva Centre.
- Fill out the registration form there.
- Attach the supporting proof documents
- Submit it at the inquiry desk
- Note down the Acknowledgement number
Expanding on the points mentioned above, firstly, you need to pay a visit to the nearest MeeSeva centre or the BC Corporations loans Office itself, whichever is ready to take care of this issue.
You need to visit the inquiry desk and ask for the form which you need to fill in for the process to take shape.
Check the form carefully and fill it out. The most probable details that you need to fill in are as follows:
Apart from these, you’ll have to submit a few other proof documents as well. These will authenticate yourself with the servers for the procedure. The documents that are most likely necessary are as follows:
- Proof of Identity (Aadhaar, Voter ID, PAN, Passport etc)
- Proof of Address (Electricity Bill, LPG Bill, Landline Bill etc)
- Proof of Birth (Birth Certificate and a few of the ones mentioned above)
- Caste and Nativity Certificate
- Passport sized photographs etc
Carefully fill in the details and submit it at the counter concerned. Note down the Acknowledgement Number which you can use for further use in the future.
Andhra Pradesh OBMMS Eligibility Criteria
There are a few eligibility criteria that you need to fulfill in order to get your registrations through and enable yourself for the initiative successfully. Those are as follows:
- The applicant should belong to the Backward Classes of Andhra Pradesh
- The annual family income shouldn’t exceed INR 6 Lakhs
- Age eligibility is similar to the examination the applicant is applying for
- The age limit is between 20 years and 35 years
- The age limit for Disability candidates is 42 years
- The applicant must not have availed any other government scheme
BC Corporation Loans In TS ( Telangana TSOBMMS )
As far as Telangana is concerned, you need to follow almost the exact set of steps that have been mentioned above in the text. Make sure you are ready with your essential documents beforehand. Otherwise, your application will get rejected and you will return sadly back home.
The easiest steps to follow are as follows:
- Visit the nearest BC Corporation Office
- Fill out the application form
- Submit your form along with the proof documents
- Note down the Acknowledgement number
Check Auto Scheme Applicant Status
In order to check the status of the Auto Scheme Applicant thing, you need to follow these steps carefully:
- Visit the official website: https://tsobmms.cgg.gov.in/viewOfApplicantDetails.do
- Enter your Auto Scheme Applicant ID
- Click on Get Details
- Check the status
Expanding on the points mentioned above, firstly, you need to visit the official website. The link has been given above. The website looks like the photo given above.
Enter the desired Auto Scheme Applicant ID which you have with you. It is a numerical string. Click on the Get Details button.
Your applicant ID status will be displayed on the screen easily and you can check it.
District Wise Report in BC Corporation in the Financial Year 2017-18
In order to explore the complete report for the state in the Financial Year 2017-18, you need to follow a few steps carefully. It is that easy. Here are the steps:
- Visit the official website specified: https://tsobmms.cgg.gov.in/corporationWise.do
- Enter the Financial Year you want the report for
- Check the particular district which you want to have a look at
The main objective of this report is to make sure who are getting benefited by the initiative particularly. With a good conclusion in mind, the states will benefit from the whole situation overall.
The more these people avail of various educational accolades, with which they can come of good help to themselves, their family and finally, the whole set of population itself.
If You have any doubts related to OBC Corporation loans leave a comment here.