PM Kusum Yojana: Are you also unable to irrigate your fields due to lack of electricity, there is no special income from farming, then before worrying or leaving farming in despair, you must read this article of ours once in which we will tell you In detail PM Kusum yojana Will tell about
tell you that, PM Kusum Yojana In order to apply, it is necessary that, you have not taken advantage of any other similar scheme, nor any member of your family. Government Job I should be family any member of Income tax data Only then you can get its benefits by applying under this scheme.
Whereas, at the end of the article, we will tell you quick links So that all of you can apply in this scheme as soon as possible and get the benefit of this scheme.
Also read – Bihar Sukhad Rahat Paisa Check: Rs 3,500 came in the account of Bihar drought victims, check your payment status like this
PM Kusum Yojana – A Glance
PM Kusum Yojana
Who can apply?
All farmers of the country can apply.
What are the benefits of the scheme?
Farmers will get freedom from the problem of irrigation and at the same time they can earn big money by producing extra electricity and selling it.
How much grant will be given?
centerscar and state government total from 60 percent grant will get.
In the scheme, what is the mode of application?
online and offline
PM Kusum Yojana: Good news for farmers, 90% subsidy on buying solar pump, know how to avail benefits?
In this article, we would like to welcome all those farmers who, in the coming days irrigation of fields They remain troubled because of the problem of not being able to do so and even after cultivating. nominal income from whose back broken Because in this article, we are going to give you an extremely welfare scheme i.e. PM Kusum Yojana Will tell about
Here we want to tell you that, in order to ensure that all the farmers of the country get the benefit of this scheme, in this scheme, both the means i.e. online and offline Facility has been provided to apply through the medium so that all our farmer brothers and sisters can apply in this scheme and get its benefits.
Whereas, at the end of the article, we will tell you quick ltdx So that all of you can apply in this scheme as soon as possible and get the benefit of this scheme.
Must Read – Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana: By depositing Rs 100 daily, a daughter will become a millionaire, know its other benefits
PM Kusum Yojana – What are the benefits and features?
Come now, we will tell you about the benefits and features available under this scheme, which are as follows –
- PM Kusum Yojana The benefit of the scheme will be provided to all the eligible farmers of the country.
- farmers under the scheme Solar Irrigation Pump to put Subsidies will be provided,
- tell you that, PM Kusum Scheme To all the applicant farmers under 30 percent subsidy central government, 30 percent subsidy state government, 30 percentshEasily availed loan and remaining 10 percent amount given by the farmer,
- The biggest advantage of this scheme is that, country’s farmers To of farmsChaE for power failure problem don’t have to face
- On the other hand, all of us in the country, Electricity generation in addition to irrigation works by doing your Electric power companies in the area easy to sell Mota Money can earn,
- As well as Adequate irrigation facility you all easily better production can do and
- In the end, sustainable and all-round care of oneself and one’s own farming. Development Can be sure etc.
With the help of all the above points, we told you about the benefits to be received under this scheme so that all of you can get the benefit of this scheme by applying as soon as possible.
What should be the qualification for applying in Kusum Yojana?
Here we will tell you about the qualifications that you will need to apply for this scheme, which are as follows –
- Applicant farmer must be a native of India,
- Farmer’s age at leastI Must be 18 years old
- fixed under the scheme with the farmer Kreeshi land should be,
- Aadhar card should be linked with farmer’s bank.
- The mobile number of the applicant farmer should be linked to the farmer’s Aadhar card etc.
By fulfilling all the above qualifications, you can apply in this scheme and can do better farming with the help of this scheme.
PM Kusum Yojana – What documents will be required to apply?
are you too PM Kusum Yojana If you want to get the benefit of this scheme by applying, then you have to fill these documents which are as follows –
- farmer’s aadhar card,
- pan card,
- bank account passbook,
- income certificate,
- caste certificate,
- Address proof,
- of last 6 months bankK statement,
- Ration card (if available)
- current mobile number and
- Passport size photo etc.
By completing all the above documents, you can get the benefit of this scheme and you can get the benefit of this scheme.
How to do Kusum Yojana Offline Registration 2022?
If you are also in this welfare scheme, offline medium From application If you want to do this then you have to follow these steps which are as follows –
- Kusum Yojana Offline Registration 2022 First of all you need to know about your area Agriculture Department I have to go
- after you come here Kreeshi Department Of Main have to talk to
- after that you application form gotta get,
- After receiving the application form, you meditationnorbefore This application form will have to fill
- all required documents self attested by doing application form with attachment have to do and
- Lastly, you will need to include all your documents application form To Relevant departments in, will have to submit and its Receipt Have to get etc.
After following all the above steps, all of you farmers in this scheme, offline medium From application You can do it and get the benefit of it.
How to Apply Online in PM Kusum Yojana?
Suffering from the problem of irrigation, all of you farmer brothers and sisters, who openly take care of their fields. irrigation to do PM Kusum Scheme I want to apply, they have to follow these steps which are as follows –
- PM Kusum Yojana In, come onlineThenor First of all you have to official website You will have to come to the home page of the website, which will be like this –
- After you come to the home page PM Kusum Yojana You will get the option of which you have to click on
- in front of you to click registerKbattle The form will open which you have to fill carefully,
- all required documents scan and upload have to do and submit You have to click on the option of Online Application Of sCThe you will get print Have to keep it safe
- after that your application of Evaluation Will be done,
- Yours physical problemthencation will be done and
- If everything is found correct, you will be provided the benefit of this scheme etc.
By following all the above steps, all our farmers will be able to apply for this scheme and get its benefits.
To all you farmers of the country socio-economic development In this article based on, we have not only told you in detail PM Kusum Scheme We have told you about the benefits available under this scheme, along with the features, we have told you in detail. come onlinetheydonation process Told about this so that all of you can apply for this scheme without any delay and get the benefit of this scheme.
At the end, at the end of the article, we hope that this article of ours to all of you farmers. interesting, informative and fruitful It seems that you will not only like this article of ours but also like and comment on it.
FAQ’s – PM Kusum Yojana
What is PM Kusum Yojana scheme?
Component-C of PM KUSUM Scheme is a new initiative from the Government of India aimed at ensuring reliable day time power supply for irrigation, reducing subsidy burden on Discoms and providing additional sources of income to the farmers.
Who are eligible for PM KUSUM Scheme?
The eligible categories for KUSUM Scheme are: An individual farmer. A group of farmers. FPO or Farmer producer organisation.