Rythu runa mafi AP – Andhra pradesh 3rd phase list and loan status has covered in this article in case if you have no idea how to download and check the list, loan status you can check it out here.
In the Year 2014, when Nara Chandrababu Naidu’s government came into power, AP Raithu Runa Mafi scheme has been introduced. This AP Rythu Runa Mafi was released into the third phase of the loan list.
The Scheme was released into the Loan List on 9th October at apcbs.ap.gov.in. Almost three phases are introduced into this scheme on every year. The release details of the 3rd phases of this scheme are shared below.
- The first phase of the scheme was launched in 11th December 2014.
- The second phase of the scheme was released on 27th March 2015.
- At last, the third phase was introduced last year on 9th October 2017.
But the speciality of the Third phase is that it was announced by our Honourable Cheif minister of Andhra Pradesh, Nara Chandrababu Naidu.
More and More details of this Scheme are available in above-mentioned government website and also by going through this whole article.
The Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme was introduced exclusively for all the farmers in the Andhra Pradesh State. By the end of this article, you will get to know about the following objectives which are further explained with more details.
- Key Features of the Scheme.
- Eligibility Criteria for the Farmers.
- Check Ap Rythu Runa Mafi List.
- AP Rythu Runa Mafi Status or AP Loan Waiver Status.
The information in this article is gathered from the sources which are officially announced by the Andhra Pradesh(AP) Government through media or through its official Website.
The website details are also mentioned above with a link.
Check AP Rythu Runa Mafi List Online
AP rythu runa mafi list 2017 from 3rd phase online has been shared below.
Well, some of the districts from the list are Guntur, Chittoor, Kadapa, East Godavari, West Godavari, Anantapur, Krishna, Vizianagaram, Kurnool, Visakhapatnam, Nellore, Srikakulam and Prakasam.
If you follow the below points you can easily check the list of the AP Farmer Loan Waiver List online. The list you can check is that of the third phase as it is the latest phase introduced into the scheme.
- Visit the Andhra Pradesh Government Website portal https://apcbsportal.ap.gov.in.
- You will be redirected to a Homepage of the Website.
- Login to your Account using the Login credentials.
- Click one of the two options from “Having an Aadhaar card” and “Account number”.
- Now select the Bank you have an account in and also branch code on the Homepage.
- After that Enter the Account number of your Loan Scheme.
- At last, Click on the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page.
After clicking on “Submit” button, you will be shown a list of the AP Rythu.
Runa Mafi List on your screen. You can check the list and can find your Account number in the list to know if you are selected for the list or not.
Only the above-listed Districts are being considered under the new 3rd phase of the Scheme. The rest of the districts will be listed in the coming phases/years.
Go through the procedure as explained to check your account number in the released list of AP Raithu Runa Mafi. The main point is that the account number you enter will be of 15 Digit.
AP Loan Status
The AP Loan Status can be easily checked online if you follow the procedure which is explained below in the form of Steps. Go step-by-step to check your AP Loan Status.
- Visit the website with the above-mentioned link.
- Otherwise Click here https://18.104.22.168/loanstatus/ to directly visit the Debt relief page.
- You will find options like Ration Card, Aadhaar card and Loan Account number on the page.
- Select one of the options and enter the respective document’s number in the text column.
- Enter the Captcha for verification.
- Submit all the Details and click on “Check Status” to check your AP loan Status.
You will be redirected to the page as shown above where you have to follow the above-mentioned procedure. Be careful while entering the details and during the selection of options from the list. This is how you have to check the AP Loan Status online.
This Scheme is strictly and exclusively for the Farmers in the Andhra Pradesh State which was introduced by the State Government itself. You have to be eligible to get into the list of the AP Rythu Runa Mafi of the third phase.
- The applicant should be a farmer and also must be a citizen/domicile of Andhra Pradesh.
- The Applicant Ration card must be issued in the Andhra Pradesh State only.
- Not all Farmers will get the benefits of the Scheme.
- Farmers who have taken loan before 2014 will be eligible for the scheme.
- This Scheme is for medium and small farmers. So no rich farmer will be eligible.
You can apply for the AP Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme if the applicant is eligible to all of these points mentioned above in the Criteria. He/She should be applicable to each and every point to get the benefits of the scheme.
Key Features of the Scheme
In this Key features, we are needed to know about the Objective of the Scheme, Budget, Interest Rate under this scheme, and all the phases which are included in the Scheme. Follow all of the key features of the AP Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme.
- The main objective of the scheme is to waive off the heavy loan burden carrying by a Farmer.
- Through this scheme, the loan amount of selective farmers will be reduced by cutting down the loan amount.
- Eligible farmers will have to pay some portion of the loan while the rest of the portion is paid by State Government.
- Under this Scheme, approximately Rs.3600 Crores will be paid by the Government.
- Eligible farmers will get relaxation in interest rates and levied on the loan amount as well.
For starters, this AP Farmer Loan Waiver Scheme is introduced Phase by Phase. Its like, when one phase is a complete success then the consecutive phase will get started. As mentioned above all the Three phases are already introduced and started by the Government.
How To Apply for AP Rythu Runa Mafi
Follow the procedure carefully so that you can be able to apply for the Scheme.
But before that, go through the Eligibility criteria so that you can know if you can get the benefits of the scheme or not before you can even apply for it.
- Register with the official website of the Scheme by the above-mentioned link.
- After registering successfully you will be given a Login ID and password.
- Login to the website using those credentials and get the application form.
- Fill in all the required details and submit the application form.
This is much of a Brief version of How to Apply for the scheme, So be careful while you are filling the application form or while you are registering for an account on the official website.