Telangana caste certificate apply online through meeseva website. Here we cover complete information on how to apply telangana caste certificate for OBC, SC, ST online & list of required documents and check application status.
The Caste Certificate is one of the important documents which are provided by the Government to all of its citizens.
Every people in that respective state can use this certificate document for various purposes. Students can use this certificate to get reservation benefits in Educational Institutions.
In this article, you will know how to apply for a Caste Certificate in Telangana State OBC, ST, SC. This article can be a lot helpful for the people of Telangana State.
Also, how to track the Status of the application form fr OBC, ST, SC and modification procedures through MeeSeva are explained here.
With this caste certificates, people who are eligible for all the reservation benefits should have to apply for this Caste Certificate without fail.
Caste Certificate Apply – OBC, ST, SC Meeseva Website
Any candidate who is interested in applying for a Caste Certificate (OBC, ST,SC) can be done either Online or Offline.
The below steps are the procedure to apply for a Caste certificate in Telangana State. Be careful while applying for a it as you have to avoid mistakes while filling all the details.
- Collect the Caste Certificate Application form from the nearby MeeSeva centre.
- You can also download the application form from the MeeSeva Website or from here.
- Click here https://tg.meeseva.gov.in/ to visit the official website directly.
Download The Application Form From Here:
After visiting the page, click on the “Mee Seva Service Forms” on the list under the “Quick Links” section.
you will be redirected to a page with a list of all the services offered by the MeeSeva to citizens. Go to the “Revenue” option in the list and click on it. The sublist of Services is shown.
- Click on the “Caste Certificate Application form” from the whole list.
- You will be redirected again and an application form will get downloaded.
- Fill in all the details in the application form with the appropriate information.
The above telangana caste certificate application form is valid for both ST, SC & OBC.
- Fill all the personal details like
- Name of the applicant
- Family details
- Residence address
- Community etc and so many other basic required details.
Check all the entered details once before submitting the application form to the MeeSeva office.
Also, you are required to attach the documents for the verification of your caste certificate Application Form.
Caste Certificate issued by family members, SSC Marks memo or transfer Certificate, Ration card or Aadhaar card, and all possible Study certificates up to SSC.
Telangana Caste Certificate Status
After submitting the application form, it will be forwarded to Tehsildar office for further procedure. You will also be given an acknowledgement number or Registration number from the operator.
Follow the below steps to check the status of your application after submitting it.
- Visit the official Telangana State’s MeeSeva website with the above-mentioned link.
- Go to the section titled “Check Mee Seva Certificate” on the Homepage itself.
- Enter the application number in the text column.
- Check the application number and click on “Go” beside it.
Your Application number will be verified and then the details regarding the status of your Caste Certificate Application form will be shown on the page.
You can check the status anytime you want to. Just follow the same procedure again and again.
You will be charged Rs.10/- for the application fee. Also, you have to pay Rs.35/- to get the caste certificate and for application submission.
Make sure you enter your Application number so that you won’t end up looking at the status of the wrong application.
Corrections in Caste Certificate through MeeSeva
Corrections in the Caste Certificate for ST, SC, OBC is quite a common requirement as mistakes. So Telangana State’s Government providing the service to made corrections in the Caste Certificate. It will be similar to the application procedure.
- Download the Corrections form from the MeeSeva Website or the MeeSeva centre itself.
- Fill in all the required details in their relevant columns.
- Also, enter the details you are required to change in the Certificate.
You have to make sure that this time you are entering correct details as per in the Proof Documents you are going to submit with the application form.
- Attach the Proof Documents to support your details you need to modify in the certificate.
- Submit the application form to the MeeSeva service centre operator.
- You have to pay for the Corrections form Submission in the MeeSeva office.
You can also check the status of your Corrections application online through the above procedure.
You will be again provided with the Application number which can be used to track the Application online.
In the meantime, you will get a message to the mobile number registered with the caste certificate saying that if the Application is accepted or rejected.
Any progress regarding the Application form will alert you with an SMS to that mobile number.
List Of Required Documents For Caste Certificate