Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana 2022: On 20 August 2020, this determination was made by the Honorable Chief Minister of Rajasthan, Shri Ashok Gehlot. “No one goes to bed hungry” Initiated the Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana with Under the scheme, the Government of Rajasthan will cover the entire state. 213 in municipalities 358 Started the scheme by setting up kitchens. Let us tell you that at present, the number of kitchens 870 It’s over. Under the scheme, the government wants that the poor and deprived people of the state can get good and nutritious food at very low cost.
Let us tell you that according to the plan you will have to pay 17 rupees for a plate. If you are also a citizen of Rajasthan state, then you can take advantage of Indira Rasoi Yojana and eat food at very low cost. Friends, in the next article, we have given you all the information related to the scheme in detail, you can read.
Benefits and Features of Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana:
- Friends, the expenses of the entire operation of Indira Rasoi Yojana running in Rajasthan are borne by the Rajasthan State Government.
- Under the scheme, the beneficiary has to pay Rs.8 for food.
- Let us also tell you here that any person who is running the Indira Rasoi Yojana is given a subsidy of Rs 17 on each plate by the state government.
- Better seating arrangement for everyone for meals in the kitchen You can easily sit and eat at one place with respect.
- For Indira Rasoi Yojana, the Government of Rajasthan has set a budget of Rs 100 crore per year.
- According to the scheme, the target of the Rajasthan government is to provide food to 1.34 lakh poor people in the state every day and 4.87 crore people every year.
- For the smooth operation of the kitchens, the state government has asked the local bodies to work together with us with a sense of service.
- The menu of food available under the scheme mainly includes 100 grams of pulses, 100 grams of vegetables, 250 grams of chapati and pickle per plate.
- Decentralized nature of the state government – The district level committee has the freedom to choose the venue, menu and meal timings as per the requirement.
- Under the Rajasthan government scheme, real-time online monitoring of each kitchen is done. Similarly, through SMS Gateway facility, feedback about the scheme is taken from the beneficiaries of the scheme so that the scheme can be improved further.
- The food is inspected and quality checked by the State/District level committee of the State Government.
- If someone operates the Indira Rasoi Yojana according to the plan, then he is given a lump sum financial assistance of Rs 5 lakh and basic Rs 3 lakh by the state government.
- According to the instructions of the state government, the operation of the kitchen is necessary during the epidemic like corona.
- Lunch in the morning as per plan 8:30 am to 1:00 pm and dinner evening 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM Will be made available.
- If needed, the state government can distribute food through extension counters.
Features of Indira Rasoi Yojana:
Friends, the Indira Rasoi Yojana of the Rajasthan State Government is mainly divided into three parts, about which we have told you in the next article –
- administrative law: Friends, the Government of Rajasthan has given the responsibility of conducting the work of the scheme to the Department of Urban Development and Housing, Autonomous Government. Under the scheme, the functions of the department have been determined which is as follows.
- State/District Level Management and Monitoring Committee constituted
- Priority in selection of local numbers
- Regular review of the scheme through a permanent agenda
- number of kitchensWe have given you a detailed description about the number of kitchens to be started in the state as per the scheme.
|municipal Corporation||10||87||Jaipur 20, Kota, Jodhpur 16, Ajmer, Bikaner, Jaipur-10 and Bharatpur 5|
|city council||34||102||3 kitchens per city council|
|Municipality||169||169||1 kitchen per municipality|
- Scheme Number: The information about the plates available for food in various government bodies under Indira Gandhi Rasoi Yojana is as follows.
- Municipal Corporation – 300 thali lunch and 300 thali dinner
- City Council – 150 thali lunch and 150 thali dinner
- Municipality – 150 thali lunch and 150 thali dinner
Implementation of Indira Rasoi Yojana:
Rajasthan government resolution “No one goes to bed hungry” The entire work of Indira Rasoi Yojana started under the scheme will be conducted by the Urban Development and Housing, Autonomous Government Department of the State Government. Monitoring and review will be done daily by the department. There is a strict order of the government that at the time of epidemic like corona, under the Indira Rasoi Yojana, food distribution to workers, migrant laborers, urban poor, needy and sanitizers, masks etc. will be provided by the Central, State Medical Department. According to the rules of the scheme, daily sanitization of the cooks, periodic health check-up of the workers working in the kitchens etc. will also be done.
How to cooperate in Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana?
- Friends, if any person / organization / corporate / firm among you wants to give financial support for the Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana, he can do it by donating to the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund or the bank account of the registered district level Indira Rasoi.
- Similarly, if any industrial / business institution wants to help and support the scheme, then it can be done through CSR fund. Apart from this, any industrial / business institution can take the responsibility of the entire operation of Indira Rasoi.
- You can organize lunch / dinner in connection with anniversaries, birthdays or any other celebrations related to your family members in government-run Indira Rasoi.
- For your information, let us tell you that the food will be free of cost for the guests coming to the ceremony.
- Friends, if someone cooperates for food in Indira Rasoi, then the name of the sponsor by the owner of the kitchen Today’s meal Mr………. By …………………………. Cause Sponsored. will be displayed on the display board.
- The sponsor can deposit the payment amount for the event online in the bank account of Indira Rasoi.
Contact details for assistance of Indira Rasoi Yojana:
Friends, if you have any complaint or need any help regarding Indira Rasoi Yojana, then you can get help by contacting the contact details given below.
|Helpline toll free number of Indira Rasoi Yojana for assistance:||1800-1806-127|
|Address:||Autonomous Government Building, G-3, Rajmahal Residential Area, Near Civil Lines Railway Crossing, Jaipur|
|E mail ID:
Shri Naresh Kumar Goel, State Nodal Officer
Indira Rasoi Yojana FAQs
The official website of Indira Rasoi Yojana is indirarasoi.rajasthan.gov.in.
Helpline number of Indira Rasoi Yojana 1800-1806-127 On which you can complain about the quality of the food or anything else related to the scheme.
The cost of a thali in Indira Rasoi Yojana is Rs.17.
The food menu will have pulses, vegetables, roti and pickles. According to the plan, the district level committee can make changes in the menu of food as per the local requirement.
In Indira Rasoi, anyone can have food without any discrimination.
Lunch time will be from 8.30 am to 1.00 pm and dinner time will be from 5.00 pm to 8.00 pm.