Maa Bhoomi is an initiative which was started by the Government of the Telangana State. With the help of the Ma Bhoomi Telangana website people can have access to maa bhoomi village 1b, maa bhoomi pahani entire list check land records, correction changes.
Maa Hhoomi Pahani Entire List – Where you can check your name in that list as well.
How to Apply for Pahani / Adangal online?
One can apply for the Pahani / Adangal can be easily applied by visiting the Tehsildar office and also can be easily available at the nearest MeeSeva application form.Through which you can find telangana land records with survey numbers.
The cost of an Application form is : 35/-.
- Visit the official website of the Maa Bhoomi.
- Click on this link http://mabhoomi.telangana.gov.in/ to view the website directly.
- Click on the “Your Pahani“.
- Enter the Survey Number or Account number or Aadhaar number.
Check Pahani Village 1b & Adangal Records
A Pahani is an important legal document related to the Telangana land records which is issued by the Tehsildar which contains all the required and important details, Can check: maa bhoomi 1b telangana village details, maa bhoomi pahani entire list.
Point Number 1:
- Visit the Official Maa Bhoomi Pahani Telangana website: http://mabhoomi.telangana.gov.in. Seems to be the site is currently down, no worries. It will be back.
- Once you visited the webpage, this is how it look alike.
- One can easily apply for the Pahani/Adangal for a current years copy at the nearest MeeSeva centre in Telangana State.
You can also check the Pahani/Adangal Documents online in the State of Telangana by following the Steps which are listed below.
Point Number: 2
- On the menu bar, click on the “Your Pahani” to view all your details.
- In the following page, enter the Survey number, Account number and Aadhaar number.
- After that, select the District name, Zone name, and Village menu.
These details are to be selected from the Drop-down lists and then after that click on the “Click” button.
Then in the next page the details like Land Holder name, Father name, Kaatha Number, Survey number and the Aadhaar number will be displayed on the screen.
By clicking on the Pattadar name, the page will be redirected to the next page where you can see all the detailed as mentioned above. You can be able to take the print out of the details by clicking on the “Print” option on the side menu.
The following is the details that are found in the Pahani/Adangal Document which are provided by the Maa Bhoomi through the Telangana State Government.
- Land Owner’s name with Extents and Khatha Number.
- Total Land under the Pahani.
- Land revenue Details
- Village 1b Details.
- Resource of Land Cultivation
- Nature of procession of land.
- Survey Number and Hissa Number of Land
- The way land is acquired by the owner.
- Government/Public rights on the Land.
- Liabilities of the Owners on the Land.
- Classification of the Soil.
Check Your ROR Village 1B Online
Village ROR 1B Document contains ownership details of the property which is also one of the most important Land record documents of others. The ROR represents Record of Rights which was maintained by the Tehsildar in his/her office for every village separately.
- As usually, visit the Maa Bhoomi online portal through the above-mentioned link.
- Go to the 1B option on the menu bar on the Homepage.
- Click on the “Your ROR 1B” to view your ROR details.
- This is how the page will look alike as follows:
You can also check the details of the ROR 1B document online through the Ma Bhumi portal as the above procedure. Follow the steps which are listed below carefully.
You can even apply for the Record of Rights (ROR 1B) document through the application form offline at the nearest MeeSeva Centre. After successful submission of the application form, you will get the ROR 1B document within either 15 minutes or 7 days.
View your Village Pahani Entire List & Tippan Online
Also here is the procedure to view your Village pahani online through the Ma Bhoomi Telangana official portal. Follow these steps below carefully to view your Village Pahani Online.
- Go to the menu bar on the homepage and click on the “Grama Pahani“.
- Enter your Survey number, Account number and Aadhaar number in the next page.
- You have to select all those details from the drop-down lists.
Tippan is a basic Survey Document which is prepared while doing the Survey of all the lands. It contains the measurements of a particular land.
This is provided to each and every landowner after the survey is conducted. The below is the procedure to view the Tippan online through Maa Bhoomi Telangana, and telangana land records with survey numbers through ma Bhoomi portal.
Pahani/Adangal Corrections Online
In case if you need to make any correction changes on your pahani. Then here is the reference guide for you. Which might help you.
Visit the official website of ma bhoomi telangan, and click on Correction page.
This is how the web-page will look alike as follows:
Enter the details to make necessary changes/Corrections:
- Choose District
- Choose Village Name
- Enter Mobile Number
- Mandal Name
- Aadhar cad Number
- Changes Of Correction – Enter what changes that you want to make.
- Survey Number
- Father Name
Now click on “Get Details” and submit the application form. Attach the necessary documents for correction changes, and submit the form.
Services Offered by the Maa Bhoomi Telangana
With this Initiative of Maa Bhoomi started by the Telangana State Government, it offers so many services which are so helpful for the Landowners.
They can easily access any service from the list below using the Maa Bhoomi portal. the following are the services list offered by the Maa Bhoomi.
- View Pahani/Adangal Details
- View Village Pahani Details
- Aadhaar linking to account number
- Apply for Pahani/Adangal
- Filing Complaints regarding any services
- View Record of Right (ROR1-B) Details
- View Village Record of Right (ROR1-B) Details
- Telangana Land records with survey Numbers
All the property owners can get all these services online rather than going to a nearby MeeSeva Centre. All these are services are available at any time in this Ma Bhumi portal.